Monday, February 19, 2007

Humans' Emotional Side

In work, through rough days and bad moods you feel down..less emotional less motivated less committed and you feel you can't be good anymore.. a lot of people miss how can they make a difference in others life..

For me, i thought it's very hard to cheer up someone and make such a great difference and major change Although i do cheer up some of my friends when they r down but i just thought the difference thing is too hard but i was really shocked when i saw people telling me little words and made me feel much better and things i thought they never change now i believe it's not that hard it just depends on how much i believe on me..

and i remember Allah's words :

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللّهُ مَثَلاً كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْعُهَا فِي السَّمَاء

..إبراهيم24


and Prophet's words: "Al kalema el tayeba Sadaka"

So let's make a Tree and Sadka

No comments:

Post a Comment