Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Intention vs. Bad Intention


I can't believe that all i meant by my action toward my friend was good intention and then i found out that she got all that i did it out of my cruel intention that i wanna hurt her...and Subhan Allah it's fate that i opened her blog and saw her poem about what i did :( it's like you meant by ur action the right direction and she got the left one...

I don't feel bad coz she can't figure out that i'm not that evil but i really hate to hurt anybody specially that i didn't mean so.. i hate to be the reason of a tear falling from someone's eyes..
but maybe i need to think before taking actions not about my intentions are good or bad but how the other will take it according to their circumstances..

When people hurt us or saying something bad nobody mean it but sometimes people think they are fixing according to them while they are destroying according to others..

No comments:

Post a Comment