Saturday, April 7, 2007

Friend & missions



I had a Friend who's very self motivated and self directed need no one to tell her what to do she already defined her own mission and dreams being TA and have her own creative business.. and always seeks for challenges and then one day I saw her and we talked for a while as I didn't see her long time ago and then she told me how she is facing a lot of strange feelings…


she's lost she doesn't know what she wanna do anymore as if her missions and goals undetermined anymore I felt really sorry for her.. it was too hard for me to see my friend who are so strong in things concerning her future feels so… but I put in my mind that I wanna help her I talked to her and I figured out that she lost a lot of inputs (motivation issues) which motivates her to do more and she struggled without them.. day after day feeling less motivated less willing to give.. and she is so hard on herself blaming herself for not having much faith to let her resist this feeling..


This is a matter of losing stuff which motivated you all the time without knowing those issues and how important are they to you… and keep on tracking things you used to do when you had them and how you were stable and such a great person and all that gone.. forgetting how to get those things back.


I guess the main thing is to know what really motivates you and to make sure that you can have/get this stuff so that you won't be misguided.