Tuesday, June 26, 2007

People do change!!



As i had friends from school and college and i know that everyday is an indicator for our characters..

will we change or not?
will we protect our concepts against anyone wanna change them?
will we be proud to do the right thing regardless what other will say about it?
will we be honest with ourselves if we did wrong thing and try to change it?
will we stop loving this world as if it's endless and think about day we will meet Allah?
will we love Allah the way he loves and cares about us?

I dunno but i feel people change so much.. to be honest sometimes it scares me how people forget about their concepts and faith and god because they want life, i'm even afraid i'm like that too.

I just don't care where i go as long as it will be with my faith and my god and my religion :) that i'm proud of even if i had to go through difficult situations..

coz at the end who doesn't want to be with our prophet in Paradise whatever it cost in this world it really worths it, Rabena yegma3na kolena fel Jannah.. we yesabetna 3ala denoh :)

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment