Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feelings


Remember this picture!!

When Mulan needed somebody to understand her and her father just resemble her feelings with a flower that didn't show her internal beauty yet.

Yeah!! Just that i feel it's great to have a moment were most beloved people you are surrounded with encourage you and tells you in a simple way that "I can understand you, you are not alone".

I am one of people who appreciate lovely words from people I'm surrounded with and I try as much as possible to tell people I'm surrounded with good words too... you know i hate the word "فاقد الشئ لا يعطيه".

Many times I do for people what I wish somebody to make for me... not that I want them to do it but if nobody being nice then why not being myself nice :) .

Yes, philosopher!!

Actually I miss a lot of good feelings but When i think about Allah and how he made me a different person.

El hamdulelah just looking around me... the world is full of blesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment