Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friends for sake of Allah


Having friends is good
Having good friends is wonderful
Having friends that love you is great
But Having friends that love you for the sake of Allah is the best

with those friends I feel secured
with those friends I feel I'm close to Allah
with those friends I feel so Happpppppppppy
with those friends I feel lucky
with those friends I feel everything is pure
with those friends I feel my soul want to fly

I thank Allah for giving my great friends that make my life a better one...

These words are from my heart to everyone I know..
Love you all begad :)

4 comments:

  1. I love u too bgad

    U'r the best ever Laila I've ever got in my life

    GAK for all what u did for me, and may Allah make us always together :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. أكيد يا لوللا اول اسم ايه سامي و تاني اسم برضه ايه سامي ، قولي الحقيقه ان كلهم ايه سامي :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya aya 3alshan keda maktabtesh aya 3alshan 2ente 3arfa 3'alawtek ;)...

    2ento koloko 3'alyen we 2a7la 7aga 7asalet fe 7ayate :)

    Ba7ebokoooooooooooooooooooo 2weeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. اووووووو

    ربنا يكرمك يا لوللا و انا كمان بحبك اووووووووووووووووووووووووي

    ReplyDelete