Saturday, April 16, 2011

5 Years Blogging

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/053/6/a/6a89909f9f6d506932bbda93a4327f46-d3a4uny.jpg 

I was passing through my posts on the blog, and It is nice feeling to read a thought you wrote from 5 years.

I consider this blog as a place that I put all my favorite stuff, useful info, and my thoughts.. It's totally different from the diary idea to write personal situations that when you read them again you'll find it painful to remember these moments once more.

But I believe in documenting lesson learned or positive thoughts regardless of the situation or people, because this what we need to remember.. when we forgot the learned lessons or when we think negatively we can go back to refresh our memories and encourage ourselves by our own words.

نسأل الله الا يجعل الدنيا اكبر همنا و ان يرزقنا الإخلاص فى العمل
و أن يخرجنا من الدنيا على خير و يرزقنا حسن الخاتمة
و أن يجمعنا مع رسول الله فى الفردوس
اميــــــــــــــــــــن

2 comments:

  1. It's weird when you find time passing so quickly, and one looks back and think.. Wow !! How our life was packed with too much stuff, events, people, and special moments ?!

    Day after day passes, and one really does not realize that those days became years, and those year will be the whole entire lifetime of this person..

    I guess we need to take care of our days,and then our years will take care of itself :)

    I really love your blog, when I feel annoyed or confused, I come and wonder here, read your posts and try to remember the many moments we shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, days are passing very quickly.. I can't believe that we passed half of April yet.

    May Allah bless us with good deeds the following years and forgive our sins on the previous ones.

    I visited your blog today thinking, I'm very proud of the way you express yourself.. I learned from you many things since the first day we met :) .. Elhamdulelah that Allah gathered us on Donia, it would be a great loss .. if we didn't.

    ReplyDelete