Monday, December 22, 2008

Upto heaven -- Zain Bhikha




Once I was drowning in my fears &
the twinkle n my eye..disappeared..
And I,had no way to look on
my horizon seemed to have gone
And my whole life seemed empty & bleak
each day & night,the answers I seek..

But when the darkness seemed so strong & I couldn't go on
to the sky i raised my hands
making right what was so wrong
I found the strength to carry on
upto heaven where I belong

In life there are lessons to be learnt
was that fastness paradise is earned
And if all hope seems to be gone
just hold on till after the storm
And if you ask what purpose have I
Why am I here & why do I cry..

And when the darkness seems so strong
And you just can't go on
pray for your helping hand
you'll see the sun will rise again
you'll find the strength to carry on
upto heaven where you belong


But life is but a journey for us all
we cry,we laugh,we run,sometimes we fall
But through it all,always recall
God never gives a burden too tall
When the the darkness seems so strong & I can't go on
to the sky I raise my hands
making right what is so wrong
I find the strength to carry on
up to heaven where I belong

Coz when the darkness seems so strong & I can't go on
to the sky I raise my hands
making right what is so wrong
I find the strength to carry on
up to heaven where I belong

Up to heaven..heaven where I belong...x3


1 comment:

  1. another sincere song from Zain Bhikha, masha2 Allah

    I love it so much. as much as I love u lulaZzZz :X

    ReplyDelete