Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is your Birthday Happy?


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/2608236022_706e5e4dc7.jpg


We all celebrate our Birthdays.. which makes us feel great and happy.

but, Is our birthday happy with us?

what I mean is we are getting older from the day we born... It's long period.

was it a happy one?

Are we proud of all these years?

Do u think Allah is satisfied?

I more I get older the more I'm scared, no doubt I feel happy when my friends celebrate it with me it's very nice feeling.

but Imagining wow I spent 20 years breath in and out what did I do good in my life?!!

I'll be asked about them all.. what I did each day was it good or bad?!!

I really hope Allah forgive me & my father & mother & all muslims.. and make the rest of time i'll live.. increase in the good deeds.

and make best deeds our End... I dream that when I die people, I'll leave good things to be in the memory of people I lived with :) and to make difference even if small one on this world.

So Is It your Birthday?.. Well I'm sure it's not happy for you, It's proud of you.

Celebrate and don't forget Allah is on your heart and Mind.. he's the best one to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment