Friday, March 5, 2010

Hotmail wishes you a Happy Birthday!‏



I've received a mail with this subject "Hotmail wishes you a Happy Birthday!‏" ..

well, nice wishes from Hotmail.. and I think we all heard before these words from friends and family and people we are surrounded with "Happy Birthday".. but the question is "Is your birthday happy one or not?".

We wait badly for that day and the presents and those stuff, wishing for many things to happen on that day.. and we can hardly remember the meaning beyond this event of getting older one year.

What did we achieve on this year?

Are you proud of things you've done with your life?

Are you Ready for reviewing this year infront of Allah on the day of judgment to answer about each single minute or second.. what happened and why and how?

I know maybe you'll think it's just about a birthday why taking it that serious..

But Isn't the reason of being here on this world is a serious one.. My birthday won't be happy unless I enter Paradise be2zn Allah with prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him then with all my family and people I'm surrounded with bec. that means I passed the test and I fulfilled the reason of my existence.

I wish Hotmail has something to do with this wish..!

No comments:

Post a Comment