Monday, February 1, 2010

Mom .. I'm not Happy!




Not all of us know how to enjoy ourselves, and I had this problem when I was young..

I used to make complains and go to my mother to tell her how I feel bad and that I'm bored, and her answer was so simple with a great smile :) ..

She told me "You are the only one who can make yourself Happy, and don't think that I'll put constraints for your happiness.."

I didn't like these words, although it sounded wise but sometimes wisdom kills specially when you want to through your problems to be solved by others.

But these words guided me through my life, because I understood that I'm the one who is responsible for my happiness and others only can support by resources of happiness but not happiness itself.


Few Advices for Happiness :)

* If you want to be happy, Decide when you wake up that nothing will make you upset because that's your fate that Allah chose for you.. and Allah will bring to u the best things.

وَهُوَ الَّذِي فِي السَّمَاء إِلَهٌ وَفِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَهٌ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْعَلِيمُ .. الزخرف84

* If you want to be happy, Do to your family and friends things that you love .. Say nice words to them, buy gifts, make do3a2 for them.

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللّهُ مَثَلاً كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْعُهَا فِي السَّمَاء .. إبراهيم24

* If you want to be happy, Pick a day and Walk instead of riding bus/taxi/car Alone and see how amazing is the creator and say "سبحـــــــــان الله و بحمده".

* If you want to be happy, Look at the Sky at night watch the stars and tell Allah "I really wish to enter Paradise to see you".. Say it from your heart, if you really mean it you will find a smile on your face and your soul will reach to those stars.

الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ .. الرعد28

اللهم اجمعنا جميعاً فى الفردوس كما جمعتنا فى الدنيا
اللهم اغفر لي و لوالدي و للمؤمنين و المؤمنات
آمـيـــــــــــــن

No comments:

Post a Comment